Monday, December 6, 2010

'Toys'

I see kiddie toys priced at well over 3 digits which I suppose I will buy one day. For now, she's perfectly happy with these 'toys'. And my parents' place has some real hand-me-down toys, of course.
.
I like this blue cover toy
.
And this white sauceplate toy. The black one beside me is also not bad
.
Mummy's bag always has toys inside
.
One of my favourites... plastic bag toy! This one has chestnuts inside
.

Caution: Baby must always be supervised when playing with plastic bag toy. Chestnuts are no-nos, supervise very closely and remove all once baby puts one into mouth. If must snap photo first, QUICKLY snap.

2 comments:

  1. Ya loh.... at this age, no need to spend so much on toys. I still remember how Johnny spent >RM200 on toys and then Elyssa ended up happily playing with my (free) plastic water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never bought any toy for Jensen except for a tiny little rattler and a teether, which I don't even know where it is right now. Poor Jensen.

    ReplyDelete