Friday, March 11, 2011

Genting trip 6

I'd better just post this entry before our NEXT trip.  Jo Ern is actually sick right now but hopefully the antibiotics will work soon.

An apple? I only have two teeth but I will try my best to eat it

So off we went to Genting again last weekend.  A quick overnight trip this time. There wasn't much time to do anything so as usual we ate a lot and went to the theme park.  Confirmed Jo Ern is afraid of clowns.

We aren't the best hotel guests with Jo Ern around.  I normally feed her her solids on the bed.  She will crawl around halfway through so the bedsheets end up with mashed peas and whatnot all over.  Then I use the towels to wipe her so towels also end up with mashed peas and whatnot all over. Then we leave the mess for housekeeping.  :)

Papa made this fortress just for me!


Oh wait, is he trapping me so I cannot climb everywhere?

3 comments:

  1. Now I can confidently say..Genting is Jo Ern's 2nd home..hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genting AGAIN????? And I suppose the NEXT trip referred to in your first sentence also Genting?

    Jo Ern sure looks cute in the 2nd photo.

    ReplyDelete