Saturday, August 17, 2019

Melaka trip 2019

Had a 4d3n trip to Melaka this school holiday (haven't had a 3n one since I joined my new company so this was nice!).  I was happily planning mainly what to eat hehe.

First stop, Xiang Ji satay house for pork satay.  The meat isn't marinated - SE complained "The satay tastes like MEAT!".  Have to dip into the sauce for flavour, which SE refused to do since she's scared of spicy food. The Muar-style otak-otak was quite good.

Who wants to share this otak-otak?


Then we checked into the apartment.  Which was selected as usual for its facilities:

Check out this playground!

Does my hair touch the ground?

The kids would spend lots of time in the water play area:





Wheee!


I noticed quite a few new apartments in Melaka.  Yay, more options for us.  Though the kids requested specifically this same place for next time haha.

(To be continued)

4 comments:

  1. SE and JE are water babies! They are so happy to be swimming and playing in the pool. Did you manage to eat at all the places on your list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed out on Longkang Siham heh. That one hard to arrange coz the kids don't eat that spicy food or siham.

      Delete
  2. Yes, good place for the kids, playground and swimming pool. When kids are happy, parents are happy too! I love otak-otak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were hot and tired, or I might have been interested to tapau some otak2 home! They're common enough in KL but I don't currently frequent pasar malams or any shops where they can be found.

      Delete