Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Passing the problem

Backdated post.

Thankfully with the progression of MCO, travel beyond 10km and having more than one person in the car is allowed.  We started going to my parents' place mainly because of SE.  I didn't have enough time to help her with her online assignments.  Our maid tried but it was all she could do to make SE sit down to the assignments.  Some of the Chinese ones... well those took me ages as I was depending on online translation and Jane of course couldn't help at all.

The problem with SE's online assignments has now been taken up by my parents.  Any better?  Hmmm.  Came back one night to this...

Don't like Ah Kong!

Don't LIKE!!

My father asked SE to check if she had any outstanding online assignments.  SE kicked up a big fuss.

In her words:  I was happily playing iPad, then Ah Kong asked me to check google classroom.  DON'T LIKE AH KONG!!!

Hmpppff

Oh this girl.  Nope, not doing well academically.  Her Chinese is still very bad and it's very difficult teaching her as she gets frustrated and angry very easily.


4 comments:

  1. SE is creative and bright so she will excel in creative areas. All my friends who are not academically doing well in schools last time are all big bosses now so academics don't count for much unless one aims to be doctors or scientists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, in the long term who knows. But in the short term, it wouldn't be good to fall too far behind academically.

      Delete
  2. Hope SE will grow out of this phase soon and will do her homework and assignment on her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah keeping fingers crossed she would become independent soon.

      Delete