Thursday, October 27, 2022

Wrap up


Quite some time now since my previous post.  Well I'd started working from the office so can't be accessing my blog or my neighbours would see haha.  Also.. busy lah.

So after our Ipoh trip, SE said it was great because we did many things.  She didn't expect it to be so fun.  All rightttt!  Pat on the back for the organiser/planner (me of course hehehe).  I was happy to have found a good mix of food and activities.

Putting down our itinerary for the Ipoh trip here for future reference.

Day 1 - Tg Tualang Prawn village, Dinner at Gourmet square
Day 2 - Breakfast at Ming Court, Qin Xin ling, Sam Poh Tong for tortoise, Lunch at Dai shee geok, Dinner at Hooray 
Day 3 - Breakfast at Kong Heng, Concubine lane, Harry potter cafe, Light lunch at Kong Heng, Dinner at Japanese
Day 4 - Breakfast Chang Jiang, Concubine lane again. Lunch at Jin Xuan Tapah

Let me also document down the habit of my little sleeping companion.

Look who wrapped herself up in all of the blanket....

Zzzz

And helped herself to the whole bed....

Zzzzzz

She laughed when I showed her these.  I'm sure I will look back on these pictures one day with nostalgia.

Ok!  Wrap up of the Ipoh trip.  We have since gone on another trip, let me find the time to post...

4 comments:

  1. Now that you have mentioned dinner at Hooray, I must make a point to revisit that place for dinner again. It must have been a very nice and cool morning for your girl to wrap herself up with the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hooray recommendation was from your blog so thank YOU!

      Oh we were on holiday thus enjoying the aircon.

      Delete
  2. So cosy! Makes me want to curl up and sleep too. Thanks for the itinerary list. Hope I get to follow it one day because I want to go eat fresh water prawns aka sang har. A big clap 👏 for mommy who plan such a wonderful trip for the whole family! Yay! Can't wait to read about your latest trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks. I took time to plan so am glad SE appreciated the effort. Also that we did actually get to places in my plan as parking/securing a table was a challenge at almost every place/meal.

      Delete