Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Haircut

Before our helper went home on holiday, one of her tasks was to give the kids a haircut. Well they chose kakak cut instead of going to the hairdresser since apparently the latter would cut too much off.  SE took a before pic...


This is my before

Right after the haircut... wails and tears!  JE's turned out all right so no drama there, but SE.... her fringe is really rather short!  And this girl went on and on and on about it.

1. My hair is SO SHORT!
2. This kakak.  Had to leave me A LEETTLE GIFT before going home.
3. Jojo's is ok but mine is SO UGLY!!
 
Hehe poor girl.  Can't blame amateurs - I'm sure it would have turned out worse if I had been the one cutting!

After oh, a week?, the wailing has stopped.

As you can see, the fringe still needs to grow out.  This pic was at our very first poke bowl lunch which we enjoyed.

Poke bowls are nice!
(nobody mention her hair to her please)

9 comments:

  1. I think her hair looks ok. Should specify the length of the fringe that she wants. Nothing to do with amateur or not because cutting fringe is a piece of cake. Just need to know the length the hair owner prefers. Cut shorter means can tahan longer before needing the next cut. The poke bowl looks good, what is the name of this shop? Ah so you enjoyed a bowl of more vege than meat. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I don't know the name of the shop. It was near the food court a floor down from Ikea Mutiara Dsara, on the way to BIG supermart. I liked the taste of it and it doesn't comprise all leaves so it doesn't taste like a bowl of grass hehe.

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks. I know the location.

      Delete
  2. The Fish Bowl? SE's fringe looks ok, it will grow back in a couple of weeks, so not a big issue. I used to have a shorter hair (tomboy cut) and my classmates teased me, but i'm totally cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno haha. This fringe is a week or so old... quite ugly still!

      Delete
  3. Compared to JE's fringe, I too think that SE's fringe is cut much shorter. But no worry, the hair will grow fast and in no time the fringe will be just right. Just need to be patient. I haven't had poke bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily it's school holidays already. I was thinking in future should leave fringe cuts to the professionals!

      I was surprised that the poke bowl tasted good. The kids chose the place and I actually tried to nudge them away from it.

      Delete
    2. Why did they choose the place? What attracted them there?

      Delete
    3. Well it was bright and decorated with big colourful pics of food. Probably also they were tired from walking at the time.

      Delete