Every trip we have been, JE requests to get bubble tea or similar beverage which could have bought one a square meal. Decided to do a formal count. We didn't come across any tea shops for 2 days so this started the night of Day 3.
1. Day 3: 'A Cup of Dali' is the name of the shop. JE says this is local to Dali. Fine, trying local brands while on holiday makes complete sense.
This one tastes like Chagee
2. Day 4: JE spotted 'Auntea Jenny' which we also have back home. JE said something about there being options only available in China. Well fine then.
This one I don't quite like
3. Later that night - she followed Google map to the Chagee shop. Apparently this drink was only available in China.
Chagee is the bomb!
4. Day 6: In Xizhou, another Chagee. I had lost track of the drink names, all are tea of some sort with milk.
Another Chagee
5. Day 7: In Kunming - someone is obviously holding tea. I had also lost track of the shop name by now.
One more tea
Total of FIVE cups. This is already with me suddenly becoming deaf whenever she started talking about the possibility of tea shops nearby.





Hi Stacy, I love all your photos! I have always loved tea. My favourite is Earl Grey, but I enjoy trying different kinds of teas, both caffeinated and herbal. I only drink caffeinated tea in the morning because it can affect my sleep if I drink it in the afternoon or evening.
ReplyDeleteYou look great in your photos, I enjoy your posts. Thank you so much for sharing.
And thank you so much for your visits and kind comments on my blog, I really appreciate you.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hi Linda, pleasure to have you visiting! :)
Delete5 cups is not a lot. I thought got more than 10 cups 😂
ReplyDeleteIt's practically 1 daily which to me is a lot. :p Excluding days where we didn't see any tea shops.
Delete