Thursday, October 21, 2010

New sleeping arrangements

These colours are ok what. I can still sleep like a baby.

Jo Ern has been moved to her own bed for a month now. I didn't post earlier because... well just look at the riot of colours! Hehe. Nothing matches at all! I wanted to get new bedsheets first but hubby has been working weekends. Finally I thought what the heck, might as well have a laugh at this next time.
.
I'm relieved Jo Ern is fine with the move. I'd always worried that one of us, while half-asleep, might injure her by accidentally putting our weight on her little body. Not to mention the discomfort of sharing the bed with someone who sleeps like this!
.
Her mattress was originally a small one. Once she started to roll, she kept ending up on the floor, getting stuck in between her mattress and the wall, her mattress and ours. I was so tired executing multiple rescue missions throughout the night! Changed to a super single mattress first. Too big. Tried this single mattress next. PERFECT. *happy*

2 comments:

  1. i have given up on trying to match kids stuff to our stuff. it all ends up one big mess anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayching,

    Actually that's a good idea. I must start to close one eye to these things!

    ReplyDelete