Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Anakku mat

Some baby things I bought were rather a waste. Top of the list are two packs each of breastpads and maternity pads.  A colleague told me they were a must, then I couldn't remember whether I'd already bought them and bought the second in case I hadn't.  Eventually I had no need for breastpads. And the sheer size of the maternity pads horrified me... how am I supposed to wear this thing??  Hehe.  Didn't use a single one.

One thing worth the money though, is this Anakku mat. Jo Ern was sleeping with us and either due to her being yet to grow into a size suitable for a standard newborn diaper or said diaper wasn't properly put on, her diapers frequently leaked a bit.  So hubby went and bought this Anakku mat which was small enough to fit onto the bed without us having to lie on plastic too.

So first, it was for leaks.

Mat bigger than baby

Then it served to indicate how Jo Ern was growing.

Baby now longer than mat

And now, it's one of her favourite toys!

Oo, mat!

Not to waste any time... Eat!

EAT! CHOMPPP!! Don't give chance!

3 comments:

  1. what to do..we are first time moms n we were all preparing for our nest... i hv de-cluttered n putting baby stuff on sale too. wont need them anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fair share of hits and misses too. Often no correlation at all to price! (or maybe there is a slight correlation - the more expensive, the higher chance of being a miss)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i'm the opposite. i must have breast pads but the baby mat i bought is now lost under all the other baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete