Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bathroom pest

How come people stay inside here so long?

Huh?  What do you do here?

How do I keep Jo Ern from following me into the bathroom??  If I close the door, she will sit right outside and cry pitifully.  If I leave the door open, she'll be happy as a lark crawling in after me.  Then she'll mess around with the dustbin... lick it or take the contents out.  Yucks.

She generally loves making her way into bathrooms - it's probably the novelty since she only comes here for her bath.  I have scooped her up from various bathrooms countless times already!
 

4 comments:

  1. Try putting a box of toys/stuff just outside the bathroom door. Then she can rummage to her heart's content while you do your biz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good idea for the home. For hotel bathrooms, guess those are generally clean so might as well let her explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i never had this problem. how about tv? distracts her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err took out the TV antenna in the room since she was always playing with the wire. Too much effort to put in a CD/DVD every time need to use the bathroom... haha.

    ReplyDelete