Monday, June 6, 2011

Up!

Look, look at me! Clever or not?

This kid is practicing standing all the time.  Even on the bed... the good thing is the mattress cushions her when she eventually drops, bad thing is it's pretty difficult to stand/walk on mattresses.  You can see the process unfold - little legs bend, little butt stick out and then push, she's up.  Last night while I was drifting off to sleep, something made me open my eyes to see her standing up beside me!  Had to postpone sleep while I caught her and made her lie down, heh.

Hee-ahhh!

She can walk when holding on to someone's hands or when pushing somethiing.  That something can be a light chair, a walker, her toy table.  And she can take a few steps independently.  Won't be long before I have to chase her around!

No comments:

Post a Comment