Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ipad

What are you doing Mummy?
Mummy: Playing the Ipad. We play together ok?

I want to hold the Ipad! Wanna hold! Want!

Mine, all mine. Lala la laaaa...

It sure looks like many people own an Ipad these days.  My hubby couldn't resist being one of the first to get the Ipad2.  Which is good, coz by now he's gotten over the obssession and I get some time with it! 

Jo Ern?  Let's just say she's NOT a good companion to play with.  At first I thought poking at the screen should be within her ability.  But all she wants to do is to press the 'Home' button which cancels out everything.  And grab the whole Ipad for herself.  So either I go off by myself to play, leaving her crying angrily, or she gets what she wants (for a while).

3 comments:

  1. i cancelled my idea on getting an ipad because of this lor. At first, I too thot that we can let the little play with d games too ... but after much thot and seeing how ally wants to dominate everything...i dropped d idea.
    So, it means u can't enjoy d ipad when Jo Ern is around...must wait for her to sleep first hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many programs suitable for her. Try it n i;m sure she will get hook

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm planning to get one for the kids too... hmm, they'll probably fight over it.

    ReplyDelete