Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little... climber?

Just must blog about what Jo Ern did last night.  We were watching TV while Jo Ern moved around the living room playing with this and that.  I heard music from her activity table and assumed she was in her toy corner located behind us.  After a while hubby walked over to check and found this:

Clever me climbed up all by myself... now how do I open the door?

She'd pushed her toy table to our entrance door, climbed up and was busy fiddling with the door handle and lock!  This at just 15 months old, what will she get up to next time??  The table is quite high for someone her height.  And she was using her feet to move the smiley ball on the table, which results in music and flashing lights.

Guess these were merely practice sessions:

Up! (She succeeds most of the time)

Up!

On the bright side, as my mum would put it, at least Jo Ern is 'not a dumb-dumb'!  So she can figure out how to use something as a tool to reach her goal.  But maybe I should prepare myself for more heart-stopping moments...

2 comments:

  1. ehheehhehe my heart would stop abit if i did see philip (at 15mo) standing on a toy..trying to open the door.

    i guess she is so bored and she wants to entertain herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this pic is soooo funny!!! But i guess if I was u at that moment in time, I would be stunned for a moment!

    All those money spent on toys that taught Jo Ern on cause and effect...at least worth ur money now!!

    ReplyDelete