Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cooking

The kids are on their year-end school holidays. Normally when school is off, that's when I will take leave.  I can't do that much this round since I started my new job (still getting used to it! New people, new environment, new bosses) in the last month of the year and thus have very little annual leave.  The kids mostly still go over to my parents - the cousins are there as well so they have playmates.  Last week hubby had the kids at home while I went to work.  At lunch with my new workmates, a few messages came in from my maid Jane.  My first instinct was to panic... did something happen to the kids?  While hubby was out for some reason?

Instead the messages contained these photos... Jane let the kids 'help' with cooking.  They were excited and insisted on Jane taking photos of them.

Fry fry for the pasta sauce

Pour this thing into the pasta

Hahaha.  And *pheww* that all was well.

4 comments:

  1. Making good use of the holiday for cooking lessons. Very soon can cook for mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that they are interested to learn cooking. Good that your helper Jane is willing to let them learn. How do you feel about it? Teach them more about cooking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They like doing these things... but SE in particular can't be trusted not to start playing the moment she can. JE is still not tall enough to reach the stove.

      Delete