Sunday, June 2, 2019

Two in the morning

This was a rare occasion when both girls are together in their school uniform.  JE is now in the morning session for P3 while SE is in the afternoon for P1.  Normally JE wakes up 6am, gets ready then I walk her downstairs to the lobby at 6.30am.  I wake SE up around 7am so she'd get more sleep then we go over to my parents' house around 8am (earlier if I have to be at work early).

On teacher's day, the afternoon session also went to the morning.  So it was the very first time both are in the same school, same session!

JE and SE 

Waiting for the transporter

Would have been much better if SE could have gotten into the two P1 morning classes.  But I couldn't think of any valid reason/excuse to apply for that, so now she'd be in the afternoon for two years.

4 comments:

  1. SE and JE are so loving in photo 1. SE must be very exciting about going to school in the morning with JE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure both were looking forward to celebrate the big day with their teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, since there weren't classes for that day!

      Delete