Thursday, December 17, 2020

Pizza plant harvest

I have been so busy on the Shopee app haha.  There is this Garden game where you 'plant' something and 'water' it often then harvest it.  This lunch was courtesy of the app and my repeated attention to my 'pizza plants'.  Pizza is no longer on offer as a 'seed' for planting.  Good thing I managed to 'harvest' four pizzas.

Pizzas from mummy ignoring us to play her game


The small one was fussing about not getting to choose the pizza.  Or for something else.  I forget.  This one is prone to getting riled up about the smallest things.
  
Hmffp.  Hmffff!


Ahmmm! Yumms!

I moved on to 'planting' doughnuts after that hehe.

4 comments:

  1. seems like a fun game! can harvest pizza and donuts! u must have spent a lot of time/effort till ignoring both your lovely daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah,so fun, can play and get to harvest real food. Yums! Mask colour matches with clothes! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it la haha. Rewards are getting slightly less though.

      Oh didn't notice the mask colour until you pointed it out.

      Delete