Friday, April 7, 2023

My birthday cards

I must post on the birthday cards my girls made.  They tend to relate to the "current topics" in our lives, which is good as it means they put thought into designing the cards and not just making generic pretty ones.  From SE, who has been drawing this 'you as a baby' series (I still don't know what this trend is and I keep saying the drawings look like gnomes) came a Gnome Baby card.   

Gnome card

Happy birthday mama, from the gnome babies. 
Spot the set of twins


From JE was a card featuring her 2 current fav toys - Blobby and Monkey.

Happy birthday, from Blobby and Monkey

Rascal Monkey

Rascal Blobby

Quite a good likeness actually. :)  

Take another photo of my soon-to-be-teen, since she was willing to pose.
 
Happy birthday to my mummy

Good effort this year from the girls. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very creative personalized cards. You must treasure them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take pictures haha. The actual hard copies true also should keep. I must open a box for them.

      Delete