Saturday, May 27, 2023

SE's birthday 2023

SE is now 11!  Celebration was on a weekend so all within a day (unlike JE's).  Let's see what the birthday girl selected....

First up was Japanese food for lunch.  

We ordered lots of tempura!


Happy girl

Since it was a birthday, I thought why not llaollao which JE requests all the time (which I usually decline on the grounds that it's over-priced).  JE was more excited than SE haha.  But SE tends to go with what JE likes so they happily got one to share.  

Ah finally a llaollao

Since we were nearby, popped into TK Bakery to get a cake.  The girls selected 'Purple love' in pretty pastel colours, which turned to be a berry/yogurt cake with black glutinous rice bits in the cream.  It did taste good, though I was expecting better from my fav bakery.  We were lucky to get their Mother's Day promo for a large cake.  

My pretty cake

Happy 11th birthday to me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to SE! I love tempuras too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 11th birthday 🎂🎉 to SE! What a warm and fun 🥳🎉 celebration! That cake sounds interesting, I would like to try a slice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had loads of the cake heh. If only u were nearer. :)

      Delete