Sunday, June 11, 2023

Petrosains 2023

Gosh work is eating up most of my time and my posts are so late now.  I have been cancelling my planned annual leave recently.  I'm well aware the girls are growing up fast and I have to spend time with them while they still appreciate mine.  

For the Wesak day holiday, we went over to Petrosains with my bro's family.  Got the tickets online - RM25 for adults (JE already in this category) and RM12 for kids - quite expensive already.  It was a smooth drive into the city centre on the public holiday.

Me and my sister

JE showed me how to get the whole twin towers in the picture heh.

This way, Mama!

Then we went in for our 10am ticket time (no time limit once in).  There were lots to see and do.  And of course it was more fun with the cousins around.

Multi-faceted using mirrors

Can design your own fish and release it into the tank

Can you lift yourself? Easier if you cousin helps.

Nice slide down in a sack

Can you catch the bars dropping at random times?

We stopped for coffee and snacks at the cafe - it wasn't as expensive as I'd expected and quality was overall decent. 

Oh I like this picture of us waiting for the 3D movie, so stylish with the glasses hehe.

Fashionistas r us!

I liked this exhibit where the screen depicts you in various famous art styles - would have been perfect if they had labeled what each art was.

Theme from 'The Scream' 

Theme from 'The Starry Night'

Rope bridge above the dinosaur exhibit

Compared to the National science centre, exhibits were in much better condition.  Overall it was a good day indeed and we got to spend time together.

4 comments:

  1. Good to spend quality time bonding with cousins. 👍 thanks for taking time to share about your life even though you are so busy. SE and JE are growing up fast. 💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun with interactive activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is real science to be learnt if one were to be diligent in reading the information presented. We were.. not diligent.

      Delete