Sunday, June 25, 2023

Harry Potter cafe again

JE wanted to visit the Harry Potter cafe again if they had the Slytherin costume.  Well they did so in we went.  Hmm the drinks tasted very diluted this round.  SE was whining that she'd wanted the butterbrew which she thought we had ordered.  Anyhow I told her the drinks tasted mostly like water anyway so no point ordering another 'water'.

Diluted ice blended matcha, coffee and "Mermaid's wish"

JE was totally in the mood for pictures (yay!).  The girls spent a lot of time posing while hubby dozed off at the drinks table.  

Dangerous witch from Slytherin house

Don't mess with this witch

Slightly younger witch, also dangerous

The robe was missing a button so it was a challenge trying to hide our own clothes.  My maroon T-shirt can be seen in this photo below, but I was glad to have a decent photo of myself (getting old and less photogenic these days sigh). 

Say what? Turn you into a cockroach shall I?
 
A worthwhile visit indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! They are eager for photos and you got many photos. Nice photos for remembrance. 👍 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to delete many of myself hahaha. Got others to take for me coz I wanted a decent one, most turned out not nice at all. Getting nice photos of the kiddos was much easier!

      Delete