Friday, September 2, 2011

Papa's lil helper

I help Papa carry this big bag of roast pork

When we go to the nearby small market, hubby would let Jo Ern carry something. Hmm if your kid helps you carry things but you have to carry her, does that actually help at all?  Hehe. I thought Jo Ern looked cute swinging a plastic bag around and managed to snap a photo last weekend. 

My first attempt the previous week was met with an irritated face from hubby who doesn't like going to the market, what more have people snapping photo of him having to go to the market...

I help Papa carry these DVDs
Hubby: Shoo! Go away!

3 comments:

  1. haha that's a fierce pic of your hubby indeed ;p

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute to see the little one holding the plastic bag...especially that it is almost half her height.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai, my hubby looks grumpy/fierce a lot hehe. So I love it when I make him smile/laugh.

    Leona, I wouldn't have thought of giving her a bag to hold. But she does enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete