1. Chalkboard with magnetic board on the other side. They play on this quite a bit.
Like my drawing?
2. Kinetic sand! Got the non-original type which is more flexible in term of quantity to buy. The colours green and pink have now merged into some kind of brown, which is what I wanted in the first place anyway hehe. Love this container as I can just close the lid and store as-is when they're done playing.
We're making lots of things!
3. Playdough. My beef with these is, the colours of playdough merge together too quickly. It's not much fun to play with only one colour at a time of course. So we now own a LARGE blob of dark grey. Plus a few unopened tubs of various colours.
I don't mix colours together. But Su Ern does
4. Lego. This is more for JE at the moment. SE just grabs pieces and fixes them any old how. Then gets angry if you remove or reposition them.
What's the next step...
5. Tent. This one gets played with a lot. I do like this particular one as the sides are clear mesh so I can keep track of the little one playing inside.
And this is our pink rabbit tent
But the best one is actually not here hehe. Don't have pictures of that yet.