Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bad Su Ern?

SE can be very affectionate, and also very fierce.  She has a temper and would really fly off the handle once triggered.  She would shout, stamp her feet, hit people...

Some days I would go to my parents' house after work, and my mum's report would be... Today it was the BAD Su Ern. 

If you ask SE, she would have a slightly different version of the report.

Version 1
Today I was good, AND bad.

Version 2
Today I was good, good good... then only bad.


Hehe.  Makes a difference who writes the story!  Guess she can't deny she was naughty, but she put in the fact that she was good part of the time.

I am actually good, a lot

6 comments:

  1. At least she didn't deny. As she sees it, she is more good than bad! He he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and she must have been good SOME of the time!

      Delete
  2. Yes, like Nancy says at least she admits that she was bad although most of the time she was good. Do you plan to teach her some techniques on controlling her temper or does she only do this at home and not in school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should google for techniques, yep.

      I hope only at home... no complaints from teachers yet.

      Delete
  3. ya at least she knows and acknowledges the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she does know. If I ask her whether today was a good or bad Su Ern day, she sometimes says "Today the naughty Su Ern came". :)

      Delete