Tuesday, February 20, 2018

CNY 2018

Happy Doggy Year to everyone!



This is already Day 5... been lazing around and eating too much!  I've just started work - it's only in the office, in front of the laptop, that I find it easiest to actually do things. 

First up, a pic of our Reunion Dinner table.  Not a bad spread!  Didn't order 'poon choy' this year as hubby said there was already enough food.  I totally didn't bother about alcohol although it looked like hubby had quite a few premium bottles going.  (I didn't take a single picture either)

Food food food and then people


The next day, went to take photos at the Secret Garden.  I'd bought a cheongsam online for JE at the last minute but it turned out too big.  Luckily found a pretty new dress for her so she was happy.
  
Happy new year from all of us!


7 comments:

  1. Blessed Chinese New Year to you and family! I can see delicious food on the table and I think I can see a big pig's leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy CNY to you and your family! First day back at work for me today.. had a loooong weekend since Thu afternoon hehehe. So hard to get back in the groove zzz

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy CNY to you too! Yes I took Thurs off as well.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the wishes! Happy CNY to you and your family! I remember your tradition of going to the rooftop garden every Cny day 1. Nice family portrait. How many people are there for the reunion dinner? Looks like a lot of food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy CNY to you and your family!

      Erm let's see... 11 adults, 4 kids and 1 baby. Not so many as compared to my own extended family in my younger days.

      Delete