Thursday, February 7, 2019

CNY eve

Hubby decided on steamboat for CNY reunion dinner and prepared/organised everything. JE wanted yee sang so he got that too.  I confess I didn't lift a finger.

The spread


Total for dinner was 10 adults and 5 kids.  The group is a little smaller - minus MIL (though she hadn't been coming round the last couple of years due to age) and a couple of maids.

Some of the people

And fireworks after dinner.  Lots of them, so much they couldn't be finished after 2 nights of playing.

Scared! Want hold with Papa

This is my laziest CNY yet! (Good thing as I was on standby for work... but turned out I didn't have to work that much)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a blessed and very relaxed CNY! Nice to have steamboat for CNY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time doing practically nothing!

      Delete
  2. Wah, so nice that your husband kaotim everything. Erh, I think it is quite dangerous to hold that kind of fireworks by hand. Is the firework, Roman Candle that shoots flaming colourful stars into the sky, one at a time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's the firework. Totally agree with you but hubby's side seems to do it that way. Mine used to put that in a bottle.

      Delete