Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Ice-cream

Family Mart outlets are popping up like mushrooms.  I've gone in and bought a few things just to see what the hype was about.  I was still not impressed by the price vs value scale.  But I hadn't tried the  ice-cream despite eyeing it for the longest time.  Finally tried with the kiddos one night after dinner...

JE asked to get one ice-cream each.  Knowing this girl... she requests for things and then doesn't finish/use/like them.  So I said SHARE.  Hmm the flavours available were green tea and roasted tea, not kid-friendly flavours.

JE: I have an ice-cream!
Mummy: SHARE.  Go call Su Ern to try
SE: Oooo kiddy rides...


See? I'm giving her some

The verdict?  Hey quite nice.  Finally, something I actually LIKE from Family mart hehe.  And yep, ONE ice-cream was quite enough for all of us that night.  Luckily didn't buy more.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I have tried this green ice-cream at Family Mart when I was in KL. I like the ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing it won't be long before the outlets show up in Ipoh! They opened up so aggressively here.

      Delete
  2. I have eaten their ice cream a few times and agree with you that it is nice. Good that SE and JE doesn't like ice cream that much so that there are some left for mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ice-cream is rather large, and JE and SE don't eat a lot.

      Delete
  3. I like the coffee too! And much cheaper than starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I should try the coffee too. The oden is the other popular thing.

      Delete
  4. Family Mart as in the convenience stores like in Japan?

    Ooo I love maccha ice cream!! But they tend to be more ex than the usual flavours like chocolate etc. here. How much was this cone?

    ReplyDelete