Saturday, March 16, 2019

Self haircut

She thinks I'm taking photos of her breakfast (the first being biscuits she sandwiched together using the cream from my birthday cake, the second being a piece of toast she has bitten into the shape of a dog).  But these are to show the haircut she gave herself.  As in taking pair of scissors and hiding somewhere with it. And emerging with this masterpiece of a fringe:

Like my cream biscuit?

Like my dog toast?

Good thing is, she isn't self-conscious about it and didn't make a fuss about going to school.  It would be some time before the hair grows back and that fringe can be fixed.

5 comments:

  1. I like SE because she is confident and isn't self conscious. I cut my fringe myself too and sometimes look like this and still go to work in the office and my colleagues would shake their heads and think to themselves, cut her own hair again, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way yours can be this bad! It's funny if your colleagues can think she cut her own hair AGAIN. Hahaha.


      Delete
  2. Sometimes I do that too when the fringe starts to get into my eye and when I couldn't wait for the hair dresser. If she regretted cutting her fringe, next time she wouldn't want to do it again. Very sporting girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do cut mine as well. My hairdresser would be able to tell I had done that when I eventually get to the shop! Problem is the shop is perpetually full and all staff take their own sweet time - so even though I can be done 10mins, I can end up waiting a long long time.

      Delete
  3. hahaha not bad la... very artistic ;)

    ReplyDelete