Monday, March 4, 2019

My birthday 2019

My birthday again? So fast haha.  At least I’m at home this year, unlike last year when I had to go to Brazil for work and completely missed my birthday.

Must count my blessings really.  Stress at work has been building up and I’d wanted a day off just to NOT be in the office (I didn’t feel like this at my previous job...).  That plan didn’t happen but I do have a lot to be thankful for, so must stay positive.

The girls decided The Ship would be a good place to celebrate.  I couldn’t think of anywhere else so The Ship it was.

Happy birthday to Mummy!

Wishes for me and Mummy!

SE insisted on blowing out the candle and making a wish. And even wanted to cut the cake. Hey I thought it was MY birthday!  Haha.

Of course my wish was for my family.

And SE’s?  It was, for all of us to live forever.  Oh such a simple yet powerful wish.  I would like that - to not get older, to have the kids as they are now.  Luckily it’s dark in The Ship or it would have been obvious my emotions were getting the better of me.

Edit:  My workmates got me a cake and had lunch together with me.  Maybe there's hope yet I'd be happy in my new job.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Stacy! So good and wonderful to be able to celebrate your birthday with your family. And so thoughtful of your workmates to remember and bought you a cake for your birthday! Happy birthday cheers and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my HR sends an email for birthday people, cc to all staff - else nobody would know at my new company. I'd been a little down at having to work on that day so it was nice being flooded with verbal, chat and email wishes.

      Delete

  2. Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to you! May your wishes be true! So SE and JE like food at The Ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq tq! Yeah they like going there. Though after eating the bread/butter, soup and salad, they didn't have much space for the main.

      Delete