Thursday, April 11, 2019

Water fun at 1u

We stumbled upon this area one day.  The kids wanted to go so the next visit, we packed swimsuits.  There is actually a changing room.  And it's free, of course.

Let's name the water spouts

Then we swim here

There was a third section but the guard said it was for babies and stopped the kids from entering.

It's only a small area but the kids had to be pried out after the half hour limit I set.  Bribed them with McD ice-cream.

These strawberry ones are VERY good

OK this is a belated post, can tell from the McD strawberry ice-cream which isn't being sold now heh. 

4 comments:

  1. And there I thought I could go try out the ice cream as strawberry is my favourite flavour. Too bad I miss it. oh, the half hour limit is set by you, not 1U. Next time you can leave them there to play with a grown up supervising them and you could go shopping. Can see that they love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thought I'd better clarify it's a belated post! The strawberry flavour's good... if it comes round again I'd get it.

      Yeah I could get my maid to supervise next time. It's a small area only actually, more for younger kids.

      Delete
  2. Kids enjoy water and ice-cream and I am a old kid!

    ReplyDelete