Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First holiday: Day time

Air smells different here. Not sure if I like it.

Jo Ern had her very first 'holiday'! We stayed one night in Genting Highlands last weekend. I figured it was perfect - not too far, nothing much to do and with nice cool weather. We had invitations for the durian buffet set up in the car park. This is my 4th time for this buffet. The previous time when we came with my sis and BIL, I was unknowingly already pregnant with Jo Ern. So this is actually Jo Ern's 2nd durian buffet at Genting! Haha. Walked out stuffed to the gills as usual. Oh, added a couple of decorations on the stroller... a bottle of mineral water and a bunch of 'dokong'.

Hope mummy doesn't make a habit of putting strange things in my stroller
.
Later took some pictures at the swimming pool. There were lots of flowers around, dunno if these were for some event or a permanent fixture.

Papa carry... I like

Mummy carry... I also like

Then I took a quick dip into the pool while hubby pushed Jo Ern around and took photos of her. Under my watchful eye, as evidenced by some photos with me in the background.

Back in my stroller. OK I don't mind

And it was only after returning home that I discovered more photos. Hubby had gotten bored, taken his 'model' out of the stroller and placed her at various spots. Oi hubby! Jo Ern cannot sit up yet one!

This photo-taking business is tiring. You get picked up and put down a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment