Monday, July 5, 2010

When you're happy and you know it...

Smile and the world smiles with you!

Jo Ern can smile already! The first 'smiles' were probably just involuntary muscle-twitching. I first noticed real smiles about a month ago but they happened once in a blue moon. Now she does them properly and can often be persuaded to smile if you talk to her. Hubby does it by tickling her.

Hehehe... I can't help stopping what I'm doing, really focus on her and smile back when she starts smiling. This little one really brightens up my day!

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice set of photos! Made me smile too :)

    He he... she looks so chubby n round here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like her face just grows rounder the bigger she gets! Her features remain the same size heh. Unlike Jensen who has bigger eyes-nose-mouth.

    ReplyDelete