Menu for future reference:
1. Steamed tau-tai fish in soy sauce (fish cost a bomb! forgot to take pic)
2. Roast chinese-style chicken with ginger-scallion dip
3. Prawns wrapped with minced pork
4. Stirfried assorted veg with meatballs
5. Roast pork
6. Lotus root-pork ribs soup, done by hubby
7. Lap mei farn, contributed by guest
8. Steamed big prawns, contributed by guest
9. Home-fried prawn crackers as an additional snack
Prawns with mince, roast chicken, lap mei farn, veg with meatballs
I was tired upon sitting down to dinner. Hubby too, actually. He was busy cleaning the house earlier. Guess we're just too 'kancheong' as hosts! I noticed that my SIL can prepare food to sit down to, with more later to accompany alcohol (hubby's family are big drinkers) and she's still fine to chat and enjoy the session.
Hubby was suggesting taking away a 'poon choy' instead of cooking. Maybe next year when there are more little ones around, heh.
Some pictures of Jo Ern in CNY clothes... there is still one more outfit that I can't seem to find any time for!
Wear nice-nice and eat sweet. Hair wet coz just pom-pom.
Wear nice-nice and play with tongue
Wear nice-nice and play with cigar
Err and no, she can't wear nice-nice and just STAND nice-nice for photos!