Saturday, May 4, 2019

Our May1

Work is consuming my waking hours these days.  I work late, rush back for a late dinner and shower around 9pm, take the kids over to our apartment, settle them down for the night and start working again.  It seems that the time I look forward to is when I can finally go to bed at night.  :(  Definitely not a good thing... things should improve after the next couple of months or I really need to look for a new job.  Weekends are pretty much the same except I do try to recharge a bit and of course I need to fetch the kiddos for their activities. (And right now I'm defiantly updating my blog instead of tackling my mountain of work hehe)

May1 public holiday, I didn't work so much.  We went over to 1u.  First the kids did window-shopping, bought snacks and squeezed soft toys...

We like soft toys!

Then we tried out the new outlet of House of Pok.

We are ready for lunch!

It was rather a long wait.  Luckily a hair saloon opened....

Let's get you a nice hair-do
Ta-dah! Braids going into a teddy bear tie and then a ponytail


 Food eventually arrived.
All right, let's check out the food

Slurrpp

Verdict:  OK only.  Price is reasonable, taste is all right.  I'd happily have weekday lunch there but for weekends when we want something different, will go elsewhere.

6 comments:

  1. Your girls know how to occupy themselves while waiting for the food. I hope once the peak time is over, you can manage some rest, me time, and quality time with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. Really need peace of mind and heart.

      Delete
  2. do take enough rest by squeezing time out for yourself. yes, take a break to update your blog like now, hehehe. I noticed that original cakes shop is closed and replaced by this porky place in 1u. the pork place in midvalley also serves so so food only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not getting enough, quite frazzled and not thinking straight these days.

      Delete
  3. SE and JE are so cute to squeeze soft toys in shops and not ask to buy them to bring home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have tons of soft toys already! They do ask sometimes.

      Delete