Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little Greedy Guts

Feeding Su Ern is a breeze! She finishes her milk and baby food every day and happily accepts extras like avocado, banana, pieces of sweet potato, fish. Really, if I weren't so busy trying to get JE to eat more, I could stuff little SE.

The small one in action while the big one stands by...

Let me check our current snack stock


Oh jie-jie is busy? Nvm the small one can conduct raids by herself...

Shall we open this first or this?

What are you looking at? I'm a growing baby, you know!

SE hasn't been to the paedi for some time. Our electronic scales are out of order too. Plus I've been busy lately without a maid. Due to these reasons/excuses, I don't know where SE stands on the growth chart. Definitely need to check when we take her for vaccinations at 1yo. If she's underweight, at least she'd be relatively easy to fatten up! (Excuse my paranoia but I do have a very hard-to-feed first kid...)

3 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed how much food you have in your snack cupboard!! Ke ke...and it's funny that JE looks so uninterested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh I feel like eating your giant Toblerone now ;p

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y, hubby opens a pack or more every single day!

    Ai, come and get it. :)

    ReplyDelete