Monday, June 4, 2012

Jo Ern and Jensen

Dig dig dig in Ah Mah's flower pot

What are you doing, Ern?

Let's take a picture together, k?

I am thrilled with the last photo. This is the very first time both kiddos have willingly posed for a photo. Hopefully no more battles whenever the camera is out... where I want to take photos and Jo Ern wants to grab the camera and see old photos!

These cousins were born exactly 2 weeks apart. My mum says they're the best of friends and also the worst of enemies. :)

5 comments:

  1. So cuteeeeee..... do u realise their shoes in the last picture? both of them are not wearing their shoe n Jo Ern is wearing different shoe on each side. So funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I did not notice the shoes! Haha these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have cousins growing up together n become playmates, and then friends. My sis kids are all downunder in sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, agreed. I wish I could have cousin playmates too myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last pic is adorable! Keira has a cousin same age born just two days apart, unfortunately not in the same country :( having playmates is so important.

    ReplyDelete