Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fast asleep

SE sleeps till late as she doesn't have to get up for school or anything.  But sometimes she wakes up when we're getting ready in the morning.  And becomes a big nuisance... running a toy up and down my body when I am putting on office clothes, demanding to be carried, sitting down crying on the floor etc.

Once in a blue moon, she does go back to sleep.  Last week I found her like this...

ZZZZZzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZ


Fast asleep on the floor about 2 feet away from the bed.  When I related the story to my colleague, she asked whether I carried SE back to bed.  And I said, no, I just snapped pictures and then went off to work.  Bad mummy haha.

6 comments:

  1. That's so farneeeee!!!! Tot she was playing hide and seek when I first saw the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha..she just went off to sleep just like that. Kids are kids..Enjoy them while they are still young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I amazed that she can fall asleep like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y I only realised when she didn't move after some time.

    Nancy, I didn't realise at first that she was fast asleep!

    Mun, I wish I could do that! (Err but will probably wake up aching all over)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha most important is to snap photos first for memory's sake, right??! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai, oh yes hehe. She also seemed fine there! Didn't want to risk waking her up.

    ReplyDelete