Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Kids and screens

What's with kids and screens... If it's not iPad time, they will ask to watch TV.  Or look through the memory file in the camera.  They'd take my phone too if I let them... which I normally don't since there is a high chance of actually calling someone (JE "called" my client at 11pm before, luckily she was an understanding person!  Also "messaged" another client while I was brushing my teeth and I had to apologise that it was just my kid pressing buttons on the phone).

To distract them from screens, we take them out!  Errr....

Press press press


At lunch...

I want to press!  No, ME!


The nuisance smaller one had to be forcibly removed from the scene haha.  Her fingers are fast and all over the place when it comes to this kind of things.  By the time you decide what to eat, she'd have "ordered" a dozen things already if you don't stop her.

Noooo


5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha Stacy, I can imagine the scenario of your little one pressing and ordering all kinds of food for you all to eat. Children these days learn very fast, too fast for our comfort or for their good! I am still struggling to order food with the touch screen. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very 'gnnngnnn gnngggnnnn' experience! The moment you sweep away one hand, the other hand is already there pressing buttons.

      Delete
  2. let them do maths on ipad to keep them occupied and level up their maths skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh never thought of that. I have all games only hehe.

      Delete
  3. There's something about gadgets and electronic devices that appeal to them.. and they definitely are so tech savvy too! My girl has her own Spotify list and knows how to add songs to it thanks to her dad.. I don't even use Spotify!!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete