Monday, March 23, 2015

Sugar and spice

SE is fierce, bawls whenever upset and has a loud voice to boot.  But when she's nice, she's all sugar and spice!

Like coming up to me while I was sitting on the floor and snuggling against me.
SE: (in a sing-song voice) I think... somebody want to sit with Mummyyyy
SE:  I think.... ih MEEeee! (it's me!)

And coming downstairs by herself while I was having breakfast
SE: Mummyyy
SE: I come down coh, I meeh (miss) my mummy
SE: And you meeh your Su Ern

Heh.  I so want her to stay all cute and sweet! What she said was a surprise as I hadn't been using those expressions - wanting to sit with or missing someone.

I am my mummy's girl

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, I am sure whenever SE goes all sugar and spice, your heart melts. She sure knows the way to your heart. Cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a sweetie :) *heart melt*

    ReplyDelete
  3. SE is so good with words to melt your heart. I wonder where did she learn all this, inborn perhaps?

    ReplyDelete