Thursday, December 2, 2010

STILL sick, and mummy's down

Aiya the baby had fever again last night. This bout of illness stubbornly refuses to end, sigh. Oh neglected to mention that I've been sick myself for two weeks now. Hubby is coughing too, luckily not as badly.

I reached the end of my previous assignment so had to prepare handover, and get ready for the new assignment. So far so bad... sigh again. The client site is in the heart of busy KL and traffic is horrendous. The carpark is quite a distance away. There is no fridge in the office and I worry that the milk I'm pumping isn't cold enough by the time I get it home. The client blocks lots of internet sites like email and facebook. Blogspot isn't blocked, but whatever I do is on a big screen which is basically on display to anyone with the cramped seating there. It's only been 2 days and I haven't even gotten to speed with the work yet, and here I am with a litany of complaints. Arggh. Maybe things will improve. Somehow.

Anyway, thinking of little Jo Ern always cheers me up! Here's a video of her just doing her thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment