Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Saturday

Ahh a nice Saturday. Hmm how shall I entertain Mummy today?

I unveiled more toys for Jo Ern last weekend.  But she had more fun playing with normal household things.  I really should stop myself from buying toys... I can't tell beforehand which will hold her interest.  By the time I know, the thing is already sitting in my house and left its mark on my pocket!  Blame it on being too free at work haha.  I am shaking legs being in between assignments and it's all too easy to surf and buy stuff online.

I know! I do the Double-foodcover Dance

I also do the Big-hat Dance

Mummy, help! Cannot see!

I couldn't stop laughing when she walked out from the back with this paddy-field hat on!  She has been playing with it recently and my maid must have put it on her head.

2 comments:

  1. That's why I stopped buying toys after a while. ;).
    Me likey the double food cover dance, esp the bottom right photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sshhh, but dun tell anyone. I once boughta really expensive toy for ALLY recently and returned it d nexxt day after she did not show any interest to it.Only lasted for 5 mins. But it was still in d original box.

    ReplyDelete