Monday, February 13, 2012

I want...

She knows what she wants... the terrible two's are coming!  I guess it has to be this way.  Before this she was barely aware of anything outside herself.  It is now that she has made enough sense of the world to know what she likes and that she has some influence. 

I want to ride the escalator again! And I WILL sit right here until that happens!

I'm glad she's small enough to just pick up, even while kicking and screaming!  And she's still easily distracted.  Like with a box of raisins.  Preferably don't plan on removing the box before it's empty.

Hm? It's my box. What is it you want with my box?

Luckily for me, she is overall a sweet child.  When she's in a normal mood, she keeps her toys, takes out diaper and mat in preparation for being changed, regularly brings water-bottles to respective owners.  And she likes to share her food. :)

"Ern give Mummy" - she says this whenever she sees this photo!

3 comments:

  1. Terrible 2s' coming soon eh???
    The pic of her sitting on d floor...reminds me of Ally too. Does Jo Ern have 'big' lungs too???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's grown so much.. don't think of it as Terrible Twos.. it will be Terrific Twos! :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leona, actually her lungs aren't all THAT big. Guess this one won't be a singer heh.

    Ai, yeah there're always the good parts that outweighh the bad!

    ReplyDelete