Monday, July 29, 2013

Bag lady

Is there a bag lady sitting in the corner?



Oh, it's Jo Ern.

Hmm?


I'm fine, I have raisins to eat.

Hubby was in the DIY store for ages last weekend. This place is a toy-shop to the man! JE said she was hungry but Papa showed no signs of leaving. Good thing I was equipped with snacks. Found a clean box where she could sit and she was all set. And if that container of organic raisins had run out, I had more snacks. I do like it when I can meet my child's needs and keep her happy. :)

When hubby was finally ready, we proceeded to Sushi King at the kiddo's request. Everyone happy!

2 comments:

  1. always a good idea to bring snacks out for the kids.. I've learnt that the hard way haha

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai, yeah preferably a few different snacks since one might get rejected. :)

    ReplyDelete