Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When you have a little sister...

You have to share your favourite chair. Sometimes you're ok with it...

JE: (Sucks fingers happily)
SE: Su-su sit here with jie-jie

Sometimes you just think she's a pest.

JE: She's there again

JE: Don't want this Su Ern to be there
SE: Hmm? What? 

Actually this is hubby's chair. Which he doesn't have much chance to occupy once JE was old enough to grab it! And now SE likes it as well.

(Yes, SE is not safely seated and can fall off any time. But she does keep doing that! I make her move her lil butt down to the main seat whenever I notice. And sometimes have to make sure JE doesn't push her away, heh.)

3 comments:

  1. wah was it very hot that day when you took the first pic? :P

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai, I think SE just had her morning shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your daughters reminds me of my elder sister and I when we were young. I always follow her around until she complained to my mother to stop me from following her. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete