Friday, October 3, 2014

Scooter for SE

I don't normally buy things for SE (poor kiddo!),  She is just supposed to take over once JE outgrows them. Or in the case of toys, take turns with JE to play with them. She tends to want whatever others are having though. And bawl loudly when she doesn't get her way. So recently I have gotten a few things just for her. Like this scooter and she was thrilled!

SE: I have a scooter also!

Conversation with 6yo neighbour who came to our gate on her scooter...
Girl next door: My scooter is red
JE: Mine is yellow
SE: And maih ih...peeenk (And mine is PINK)

Amused me the little one is following and even joining in the conversation!

4 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! Been tempted to get Lil Pumpkin one too but worried one of her leg will be too "dominant" since it's used in the kicking part

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. come come...let's go scootering in JayaOne .

    Lovely scooters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai, actually SE doesn't do anything. Just stands with both feet on the scooter and wait for someone to push her! JE pushes herself but kicks lightly only - I think she's scared to kick hard and go too fast.

    SK, Jaya far for me leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that they have one each so can play together at the same time.

    ReplyDelete