Thursday, November 5, 2015

Almost going to

SE's "phrase of the moment" has changed.  Now it's "almost going to".  As in:

Adult: Su Ern, finish your fruit and go pom-pom (bathe)
SE:  I al-moh going to si-nih (finish)

Adult: Su Ern, faster go and choose your clothes
SE:  I al-moh going to chooh (choose)


And telling the big sis:

SE: I AL-MOH GOING TO GET ANGRY WITH YOU JOJO!

At least there is warning before she really gets angry hehe.


I almoh going to be ready


I almoh going to sneeze


Never a dull moment with this little one.  :)

5 comments:

  1. She is good in expressing herself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. She is so good with words. Now I am waiting to see what her next favourite phrase will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice that you're keeping up with all her fave phrases and actions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. must show her this when she is older :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very entertaining! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete