Monday, January 4, 2016

Playground confrontation

Woo 2016 already?  Happy new year everyone!  :)

I have tons of work to clear still, hopefully will get manageable soon.  Just to recount something that amused me recently.

At the McDonalds playground, a boy came in front of SE, looked at her and went, "Mmrrghh!" in an arrogant manner. Probably trying to show her who's boss. And her reply?

She took a breath, and then went, "MMrrrgggHHHHH!".  The boy then went away.

I believe she just won her first playground confrontation.  :)

Don't mess with me, I say!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family! May 2016 be a great year for all of you. SE is a feisty lady. I can imagine her singing Roar by Katy Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Stacy. Bravo SE, you did great for standing up to potential bully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mun, happy 2016 to you too!

    Magictree, haha I do hope SHE doesn't turn out to be the bully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome la she.. good girl power!! haha.. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete