Thursday, February 2, 2017

More CNY pics

Another post to record what we did... as a safeguard against lapses in my memory.

CNY Day2:  Lunch at a restaurant with hubby's sister #1 and #3.



Day 3:  Finally, lunch with my side of the family!  We all brought food to share (except my sis who brought ice-cream that was only enough for the kids hmpfff)

Huat ah!

Selection of food

And we took a family photo this time:

GXFC from all of us!


Day 5:  Photo of all the girls wearing the dresses my mum made for them.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

We come in peace and we are friendly

3 comments:

  1. Happy memories of your CNY family gatherings. The last 2 photos of the 4 pretty girls are the best! Your mom can sew so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Lovely photos. Good bonding during this festive CNY season, especially the girls all dressed in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, yeah my mum does make the effort. (Unlike lazy me heh)

    Mun, GXFC to you! I don't always look forward to meeting relatives who are not that close, but I guess overall that's what bonding is all about.

    ReplyDelete