Monday, July 23, 2018

Neighbourhood Raya session

It has been a busy week for me at work.  Looks like it will continue for at least another week.  Posting up some pictures from last weekend.  The property developer at our new apartment had a Hari Raya session.  So we dropped by.

Had some food... the kids happily got an ice-cream each after that.  After a few licks, SE decided she was too full to finish it so JE took over.

Two ice-creams for me?


There were also some free activities.

Photo booth

Our favourite was batik painting!

I did these!

And I did these!

I did three of that, heh.  SE could have done one more except she was too busy complaining the picture she liked was no longer available.  Nice to have these all for free.

4 comments:

  1. The batik paintings are so colourful and pretty! You did not show the ones that you did? Good that SE is not greedy and stopped eating the ice cream once she realised that she is full. JE is a growing girl so it is ok to eat 2 ice cream cones to help out her sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was driving. :) Passed my phone back to the kids to take the pictures.

      Actually... JE also turned out too full to finish both ice-creams. They were handed over to me but I didn't finish either because, you know, getting fat problem.

      Delete
  2. All very nice batik paintings! Both had done pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow it's quite easy to end up with a nice batik painting!

      Delete