Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Gymrama girls

When the girls all go for gymrama...

Walk walk walk

What are you looking at?

These photos are actually the 'bridge walk' where they have to 'walk' backwards in that position.  SE can't move yet but I'm sure she will make it soon.

Haha... actually none of them enjoy the class.  I periodically get requests to stop gymrama classes.  SE says it's so hard.  JE says she can't breathe and her body aches the next day

But I see they can do things now that they couldn't do before. SE can skip rope now, bounce a ball, throw it up and catch it, do the bridge.  She is so proud when she demonstrates to me what she can do.  JE, being older, managed to do most things fine upfront, and she definitely improved over time.    Some nights both girls will stage some coordinated back roll and front roll shows before they sleep.

My plan? Continue with gymrama classes!

6 comments:

  1. May be hard now but it's teaching them so many new skills! Yes, I agree you should continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like they are learning many things in gymrama classes so of course to continue. They are so flexible to be able to bend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Initially, they find the classes tough but after a while, they will enjoy the classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls in the elite class practice such seemingly-impossible moves. Looks like it can get a whole lot tougher. My girls won't bet there I think, and I'm fine with that, I just want them to reap the benefits from going through the basics.

      Delete