Thursday, July 25, 2019

JE at Raya gathering

Brought JE along to a Raya potluck with my ex-colleagues.  Thought it would be good that she gets to see a new place beyond our usual ones.  No point bringing SE as there'd be durians there and she'd be covering her nose the whole time.

Me in Mummy's friend's house

She brought along her bunny Fluffy:

Fluffy wants to touch the cushion


Fluffy looks at photos


She ate a lot of durian and after that she got to sit in a cosy chair and play the iPad.  Can't be joining in the conversation of oldies like us!

Mummy's gang

After the event I collected her and we drove home.  Quite nice to have my little girl joining me at such events. :)

4 comments:

  1. Good exposure for your girl to different culture and food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm sure she will remember this outing! I do talk about my colleagues so now she can place the faces to the names.

      Delete
  2. wah, good that she can accompany mommy to mommy's gathering with mommy's friends. good also to hear she enjoys eating durian and can eat a lot of durians too. SE didn't complain about having to stay home without JE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SE REALLY doesn't like strong smells so she opted to stay home when asked.

      Delete